Hey..a few days nv blog but dun feel very lost cos nth much exciting has happened I guess..but anyway I was damn tired on Friday..struggling to stay awake in Geog Lecture..physical geog so sian liao..plus change lecturer le..no longer my Yeung Yeung le..it’s Roth-y now..he’s like typical Angmo..monotone..and rambles..whh is esp bad when I’m sleepy..
I’m not going to slp late next time..everytime I slp late, I regret the next morning..so..I’M NOT GONNA SLP LATE LE LAR!!!
Well..i studied in sch fr 4-6pm..in the library..there’s a very shuai angmo sitting beside me..i cant resist but to have a few looks at him..his features are so beautiful..like Barbie doll..den I saw sth YyeeEEwwwWy..he scratched his armpits..yucks!!! I dun look at him liao..YyeeWw~!
I boarded the same bus as jialing and peiqi..and din even noe..then we jus wlk ard the pasar malam in clementi..so many food..but then when jialing was happily buying..i asked peiqi if she wanna buy..she immediately said, “but it’s oily..” (..”) wahlao~
I wont force myself to not to buy the things I like to eat..i wld rather eat and die rather than not eat before I die..haa~make sense rite?
anyway, on Saturday, after my tuition sessions, I went back..and slack a lil and was determined to go to sch central lib to study..haa~and oh! there’s another couple again..that ger was so disgustg..she was listening to a discman and humming at the same time..In the quiet and peaceful central lib, she sounded like a ghost..so damn scary..haha..i gave a stare and her bf nudged her..and she goes.. “hee-hee-hee-hee!!” *vomits*
so I only studied three hrs yesterday..din have much fun..jus walking ard and watching tv..argh~ so sian..
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen