Freitag, Oktober 08, 2004

AnOtHeR Bz DaY~

You are attractive, and love your life. You have a strong feeling towards everything. And very easily distracted. Once you get angry at someone, it's hard for you to forgive them. (yep..quite true..)
So sian..i’ve I said that I have two essays to write?? And 1 project to deal tog wif ifah?? I’m so sian..dun feel like writing it at all..BoO! *sticks out tongue* I wld prefer a test lor..as in for those essays..we have to quote, and den do all those sort of troublesome stuff whh I dun like. that simple. Even tho it’s history essay, I’m still troubled by it..hmm..*frown*

but..now it’s time to learn fr the 9pm hongkong serial..Chuan Dao Qiao Tou Zi Ran Zhi~
------------------------------------------------------------
Today was another busy and chong shi day..after my lessons I contd revising my German and then I did the German movie production together wif geokwei and jialing and it’s FuN but tiring cos we did it twice as some mistakes were made..argh~ so that means I spent 7 hrs on German today..Oh Man..tt really sucks..but anyway, I posted some pics of bikinis..haha! enjoy! I shd get back to my studying too..have been bz passing my survey and chatting..OoPs!

Keine Kommentare: