Alrite..yesterday dunno why cant post..sianz..the content like so jing bao..anyway, today din go find readgs la..got one fr Jess..hee..for Bangladesh one..yeah! free one..hee..Sociology tutorial..my grp’s presentation cld be said is the BEST lor..ours one got video..got transparency..two pretty ladies presentg and ours one is short and sweet whereas other grps are like so damn long-winded and so wordy..*sianz* haa..tho Nina(my socio tutor) said very gd for all the grps, I jus feel that our presentation is the BEST one..hahahahahaha! my grp is wonderful! Woo-hoo!
German class..see that Yongwei again.. saw him yesterday on the bus too..he’s reading a book called “if I were god, I wld end all the rain”..something like that..my reaction was like “woah!” haha..but he likes to correct ppl (wif reference to earlier post)..esp german pronounciation..btw, I made a very funny mistake today..i was to say a list of numbers in german..and I was like so tongue tied cos I have to repeat funf(5)..then haa..tongue tied :x
Well..went west mall to buy sweets fer grace and a lil green dolly pen fer Yujie’s birthday..haa..student no money..so xiao yi si hao le la..i hope she dun mind..i am really broke..not really but u noe..the feeling of “no-money” sighz..nevermind. (i usually dun criticise other ppl's SIZE..cos i'm not very slim..but this time, it's diff) As I was buying sweets..the two FAT salesgirls are like asking ppl to ‘siam’ in a very rude tone..i actually intended to buy sweets there..then I quickly changed my mind..u wanna be rude rite..ok lor..i wont buy fr u..NO SWEETS WONT DIE! Den I said excuse me to two FAT lil girls..well..jus like other Singaporeans, I always ended up saying ‘cuse-me’ instead of ‘Excuse me’..so the lil FAT ger said ‘EXCUSE ME LAR’ in return..i was like so damn fed up and I really wanna beat her up wif my slipper..or learn fr Mrs Woo..
“U EAT MORE SWEETS LA!!! FEI SI NI!!!”
but I did nothing cos I’m a polite girl and I dun wanna fight wif lil kids or else those stupid parents will think that I bully lil kids..i’m a civilized young adult.
Oh ya..i vacuumed the floor..but now hafta do readgs again..so routinised..
1) school
2) readings
3) eat
4) study
5) watch tv..
next week julia’s cuming over to NUS!!! Look forward to seeing u k! hee..we can eat like PIGS together..hahaha! and me going out wif yujie too..still dun meet her, she’ll flare up and pull out all her hair I guess..wahahaha! :P
1 Kommentar:
i got ningjia to go too! am asking sharon on sat. :P -julia
Kommentar veröffentlichen