Sigh..today I forgot to do sth..sighz..make myself feel so guilty..i got such a lousy brain..kept forgettg things..even my mum cant stand me..haiz..anyway, I’m munching potato chips while typing this..tml having SA discussion and there’s like only 3 ppl going..sighz..but I treat it as a revision lor..dun care la..i beta prepare myself so that if I’m really that SWAY..at least I noe wad points I have to present..haiz..NUS teachers like got no brain lor..(except some..my Bar Bar and Boi Boi) one grp die die also must have 8 persons..eh..aunty, uncle..how to coordinate liddat???!!! SIAO EH!
hey guys,i shall mt ya all at 10 since i dun thk anyone comin' b4 9..so shall join ya'll after my class k.. (from someone..)
HALLO!!! Me and jialing’s like going there at 9am..u say nobody going at 9am?! Shit to u man! Wad..u stupid idiot..cant u all make sacrifices???even jialing who lives in BOON KENG doesn’t complain to reach sch at 8:45am..wad else can u say?u have excuse for not coming to sch in the morning??WAD THE HELL?! I was so bloody fed up wif some of them..the tutor is stupid enuff to put us into grps of 8 liao..and u all are stirring trouble..dun wanna coordinate..dun wanna sacrifice..wad’s the meaning of forming a grp?
And den I got a mail fr another idiot..she asked sth like that “can I chose not to present this time cos I got mid-term? Pleese~ thks..”
AUNTIE!!! EVERYONE got MIDTERM!!! so that means everyone cannot present la? So..we all die la..WAHLAO..i was suddenly realizing that in this BIG world..there’s actually SO MUCH selfish ppl out there..GOD! pls do help us..why got such ppl one?!
Anyway, enuff of all those idiots..i still havent finish my readings and my history revision..
C0uNtDoWn to history test..[2 more days!!!!!!]
1 Kommentar:
so MANY. not so MUCH la. aiyooooo. :X okok..i'm adding oil to fire. oops. -julia
Kommentar veröffentlichen