Geog lect today was pretty lame and funny..as usual Henry Yeung is so cute and lame..always manage to make me laugh..haa! then I was enjoying myself until one couple..bothe of them..stared at me..ok..was laughing too hysterically le..but they are so DUMB..wad?Mr Yeung not funny meh?
Anyway, feel like digging their eyes out.
Den went for history tutorial..din prepare but luckily I read the reading quite long time ago liao..so got a rough pic of wad izzit abt..anyway, tried to involve myelf in the discussion..haa..but sometimes, after saying somethings, I feel a lil stupid..like “how come I made such comments?”but anyway, sighz..made liao..wad can I do..
Then went to make my history card..so stupid..dunno make for wad.
German test la..wahlao..it’s schwer! I was a lil shocked cos I forgot some of the articles and I’m a lil blocked up in my brain..well..at least I think I can pass bah..all of us din do a hmwk given by Herr Chan but..he din tell us lor..we’re lik “huh? got meh?” cos he really din say...well..ok..then as usual we’re like laughing at each other..my german class is really fun man..haa..wont fall asleep one..haa..go learn a language too! That is..if ya got time..haa! :D
1 Kommentar:
what's a history card? -julia
Kommentar veröffentlichen