Sigh..slept at 3+ am last nite..oh my god..practically have to drag myself out of bed..bleahz~Anyway, I still cldnt finish my readgs..but I find that socio readgs is easier to read compared to history ones..went to sch..today got south asian studies lect first..hee..din fall asleep even tho I onli slept 5 hrs..that lecturer..now I call him ‘the kind old man’ din manage to make me fall asleep..i din slp at all! I was listening quite attentively thru out the whole lect..heh..today’s lect is abt the partition and the Kashmir qn..it’s quite interestg la..haha..den I had a break..eat the free twistees that I got fr the mrt stn and den try to finish that readg..sigh..but still cldnt finish..but hey..i can understand today’s lecture leh..haha..at least I know wad they’re talking abt..but jialing said they might be touching on the easier stuff today..so..no point gettg happy? Double sigh.. (.. ) I din manage to get my first choice fer sociology tutorial..how shity is that..can get so sad and bek chek wif that stupid NUS system..sianz..wish me luck man..
Oh..jus watched the news..Ronald Susilo din manage to win the match today..but anyway cheers..he’d already done very well..when everyone thinks he cldnt make it..he made it..so..Jia You!! And he’s quite handsome too..hee.. *wink*
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen